Scruton Allotments AGM 2022
To be held at Scruton Village Hall on 28th April at 7.00pm
- 7.00 – 7.30pm Allotments AGM
- 7.30 – 7.45 Interval, light refreshments, drinks & nibbles
- 7.45 Talk on various gardening topics by Joe Lofthouse, RHS Harlow Carr, to include: General talk on all aspects of growing vegetables with specific subject emphasis on; improving clay soils, utilisation of lean months on plots, fertiliser or compost pros & cons
- Q & A
The evening is open to allotment holders and non-allotment holders.
For those wishing to join us for the talk only please arrive at 7.30 pm for drinks. There will be a charge at the door:
- £5.00 per person to include glass of wine/beer/soft drink & nibbles
- (£4.00 per person for Scruton Allotments Association holders and partners)
Various raffle prizes.